Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exotic Turkish Walnut ribbon burl stock. Built for MX8 low rib Perazzi. Blank was purchased from Luxus in 2010, and built by Stocker John shortly after. It was the lightest colored blank I could find with great character. Soft touch installed a few months ago, two combs, one original for bunker/trap height ribs, and one soft top comb for DB81/MX10RS height ribs. Comb is parallel. Up down only, no left right adjustment. Soft touch is ultra lightweight/ ti rods, and lightening holes drilled. Comb moves with buttpad, upward cut to keep from pinching thumb. Two soft Perazzi pads fitted for winter/summer (14.5- 14.75)LOP.It was on a fixed choke set of barrels.

You will be hard pressed to find another even close to this. Reason for selling: New SCO ordered, and multiple barrels I won’t be able to get a good enough match on forearms. The blank new was more than my asking price. 2500.00 to your door. This is an outstanding piece of lumber, in daylight it is awesome. Thanks. L.g.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This weak economy sucks...... make me and offer if your interested, you might be suprised what cash/trades would buy this set. l.g.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.