Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a JD tractor for sale on the dumb-ass craigslist. A guy contacted me and wants to throw in a Scar-17 as part of the payment. I googled it, sounds very black gun and expensive! Any market for them?

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
Isn't the SCAR made by FN? If so then it is just another black gun and yes there is a market for them.

But I would want to be paid in full with Green Scratch.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Great gun and not cheap. Check used ones on gunbroker for a good estimate on what it is worth.

·
Registered
21,536 Posts
Great gun and not cheap. Check used ones on gunbroker for a good estimate on what it is worth.

To @mcneeley5

Then reduce that by half and stand firm. You ain’t after a firearm, you are after cash for the tractor.

Reactions: Jack R

·
Registered
52 Posts
Isn't the SCAR made by FN? If so then it is just another black gun and yes there is a market for them.

But I would want to be paid in full with Green Scratch.
Agree. Scars are, in theory, nice. They are expensive. Frankly they are a bit over-priced for what they do like a lot of other stuff from FN.

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
A rental gun at the range I worked at several years ago was problematic with major parts. Bolt split, chrome in barrel de laminated. Neither was cheap to fix, neither was covered by warranty.

Hard to beat a mil-spec AR-15.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts