Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
beware of this guy AL3P737, joined today and asking questions that are answered in a for sale ad.

Typical scammer

Mods delete this when he's gone please

·
Vendor
19,091 Posts
Scammers are rarely ones that want to buy. If you have the item you control the sale. Could very well be that this person is a newbie that does not know the protocols of buying and selling guns on the web.

Mods, dont' be quick to judge on this.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I got an email also on a MX2000. I did email him back. I will let you know the outcome. I suspect I will never hear from him. I told my wife I bet he is a scam.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Just pm me too about buying a seitz I sold. Either he has deep pockets to buy a lot of stuff this morning, or he's a scammer.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Okay guys, I don't think this is about guns or money. I think he's after our E-mail addresses. Do not give them to him.

Jon Reitz

·
Banned
364 Posts
Same here - I recieved a PM regarding a for sale ad I have - called himself Justin, doesn't check on his pm's so please email him at his email......

- he joined today??
- he asked about shipping the stock and not the entire gun to Mn, "USA" ??? Like there is another Mn somewhere ??
- email him at a separate email address ??

This is a phishing scam attempt - do NOT email this "person" directly, as they are surely looking to collect email and other information

·
Administrator
8,273 Posts
All I can say is the guy must be loaded---hit the lottery ect. because he messaged over 25 members who had items for sale. Needless to say not normal behavior.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts