Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ljutic Nut
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took a look at this. It has everything you would want at a better price than most are charging. But I think it is a scam

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
I don't know! I have not seen prices of REFILE primers anywhere. In fact, I do not even know what a REFILE primer is. Yet is that what "?Federal?" has listed on the top menu line. Is that a old primer that they "refiled" or did they just "refill" the primer.
Circle Event Font Electric blue Pattern

It is also "interesting" that a Whois search for the supposed domain name for the web site shows it was, apparently, created on September 16 of this year. Funny, I seem to recall Federal being a lot older than that!

·
Premium Member
6,431 Posts
Just took a look at this. It has everything you would want at a better price than most are charging. But I think it is a scam

It's been 5yrs since Federal manufactured Gold Medals.

That could be a clue.

·
Banned
K-80 Trap Special
45 Posts
The payment methods are way too ridiculous to be a legitimate website. You aren't going to find any smoking deals hidden away on these sites.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I reported it on trustedsource.org, a McAfee website filtering company. They will help block it

The domain is registered to someone in Douala, Cameroon, a country south of Nigeria.

Yeah, right.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts