Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I enjoy reading about good transactions among TS.Com posters...and want to share mine: "SC Trapshooter" went to a lot of trouble to photograph the many items I just bought from him. His prices were fair, his communication was top shelf, and he packed things securely. I got a huge box today and am delighted with the purchase.

Jim was great to deal with!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Rabbi working for Yahway, you change professions so often an ol Mondamtana boy can barely keep up. Anybody tell you ol Maltz is dang near retired?? Gonna be a parisite on the government, buying registered birds with his social security, 10 more years and he will be the herd bull of the nursing home, no woman will be safe. I guess he has AARP on his license plate.............WTH. Gotta love him though, ring leader of those S.W. Iowa clowns. Scott

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
SC Trapshooter....really nice guy, but still won't let me drive his Hemi Challenger. I even offered to pay for gas!

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
daddiooo,

You can drive my Hemi Challenger if you come to Arizona to do it ... I got more than one Hemi sitting in my garage ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
WPT,

I may just surprise you. I been talking to Betty (BAS) and threatening to come out for the Spring Grand. Thanks for the offer.

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.