Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Tom Larkin installed the pad in February of last year. It is a trapdude , I think. It is a soft pad, much like a goey pad, but more stable.

I shot the gun for a while till, you guesed it, I sold it.......m

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
On closer examination of the pictures, the pad appears to have been changed or modified. I am 1500 miles away today. I only know how it was when sold. Thanks pullit for pointing that out. If the gun is not right, I/We will make it right (other than the pad) . Alfermann guns are always under warranty, for function. Good shooting.....merlyn

·
Vendor
19,358 Posts
What an organized and thoughtful man Cave. The long green machine behind the gun, is that a duplicator of sorts?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I am at the Spring Grand! I do not have 243 with me, BUT I do have several more to choose from. Stop in and check them out. Always ready to help/chat/etc.....m

·
Registered
704 Posts
Jack, I also was wondering what the apparatus is behind the gun. It is covered up too much to identify.

Merlynn, do you have any Alfermann O/U trapguns? Any pictures? The first one I saw was at the Grand in Vandalia and this gun did not have a serial number on the receiver. It had the owners initals on the receiver in place of S/N. Also the receiver had a gold hue in color. I sure liked the looks of that gun.

Tom E.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I have not had an O/U for a couple years, although I get calls for them regularly! There are 26 of them and extra hard to come by... Maybe in the future.....m

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Merlynn my understanding was there were only 21 O/U Twins built. I own #16 and due to lack of shooting the last few years it will probably be for sale in the near future.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I would be happy to market the gun for you. The exact number lies with the Twinns. I both owned and sold #22, and several others. That was the one I should have kept, along with many others...LOL....m

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I have #123 and #253...great guns...

tony kennedy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts