Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me a review of this show? I am thinking of attending for the first time this year. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
219 Posts
i would say very good, tables are usaully sold out with a waiting list for vendors. some vendors with ten tables or more. food is done by sauk county youth team. bathrooms are close to entry way. high school gym with stage is size of show. i don't think you will be disappointed. razor

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a good one to visit. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have been on the east coast all week. Returning home on Friday. Any thoughts on traveling to this show based on the recent snow?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
The main roads are very good shape as of yesterday. Remember it is winter and there could be some slick spots. Drive safe.

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Roads were good. Snow banks higher than upper Michigan. A few interesting guns there.

Went over to Buck Snorts Tavern to talk to owner about the glass ball target thrower he has. Alas he will not part with it. Very nice guy and he did not inherit it from his Father. He bought it from a widow who's husband was a friend of his Father and Uncle.

Thanks to Razor for the lead. They are fun to chase down. You always meet neat people and make new friends. Bill

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Enjoyed the show an will return again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.