Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am heading down to Santa Ynez this weekend for their registered ATA shoot. Can someone enlighten me and post up the event schedule?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Calkidd,

I am told it is four hundred handicap targets, two hundred each day. Sounds as if there will be a lot of shooters attending this shoot. Hope to see ya there.

James Hammond

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been corresponding with Kym and I asked if there were any singles. She said it is hard to find clubs that throws 16 yard singles. Why is this?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
James, I am planning on being out there just look for the 6'5" corn feed guy with a BT-100 and say hi.

·
Registered
381 Posts
calkidd,

I believe it will be around 8:00. You can try and call Marcia tomorrow and see if she can presqaud you. Marcia White 1-559-651-2525 See you then...

James

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know Marcia and her husband!!! I'll get her to presquad me towards the end so I don't have to be there so early.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can someone tell me where the Sportsman Assoc is? All I can find is Hwy 154 and Bee Rock Rd....Where the heck is that?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did, but since there is no physical address it will not give you an exact location. But I did find a phone number and got the directions.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Previous quote on this thread: have been corresponding with Kym and I asked if there were any singles. She said it is hard to find clubs that throws 16 yard singles. Why is this?

Yeah Right!

How about Kingsburg, Bakersfield, Newman, Stockton, Visalia just to mention a few.

·
Registered
99 Posts
try 1410 bee rock rd and see if that works, if not... if you are coming from Santa Barbara on Hi-Way 154 it is the first left just past the Cachuma Lake Dam view point turn off. There will be a White Chevy Pick up parked at the entrance gate up to the club, go on up the hill the range is on the left see you all there!

·
Registered
381 Posts
The shoot was great with approximately 70 shooters for each event. The overall Champ was Bryan Craft with a 372 and Brent Craine was R/U with a 370. Thanks to Rick Tomasini, Vickie Craine, Marcia White, Kym Hughes and Club Members for hosting a great shoot.

James Hammond

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I had a great time and what a nice Club with an exceptional view, shooting over a lake. The hospitality was awesome and the BBQ was even better. Thanks SYVSA for putting this shoot on.

The awards were beautiful pieces as well. Bryan Craft

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thank you SY Gun Club for another great shoot this year. Great people and great food. Always look foward to attending this event. Congrads and great shooting to you Bryan, well done.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.