Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from Santa Maria, please take note your website is showing the Golden 400 coming up this month but the link provided to get the program is for last April. Please have them post the correct program.

Thanks
Kevin

·
Premium Member
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trigger. Look closer. Its for April 25th and 26th...

·
Premium Member
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The link on the front page is wrong. That needs to be fixed. Thanks Julie, the right one in on the CGSTA website.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Do you see a page with results anywhere? Googling isn't coming up with anything. I sure had a good time this weekend, and I'll be back. What a nice club!

·
Registered
103 Posts
How did you do Julie , every time I turned around you was there. It's such a great place with great people....... Tim

·
Registered
160 Posts
I lost the high lady shoot off on Sunday, but generally shot over my average, so I was pleased with it. I wish you'd said something, I'd love to put a face to the name!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well if you know big Joe Dillard , that's where I always am. It got to late , I couldn't stay for the shoot off. Who won

·
Registered
160 Posts
Russell Pierce (sp?) in a shootoff against the husband of the lady who beat me, but I never did catch his name. It was a good one, two rounds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts