Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my daughter and I have officially got our first ATA satellite Grand shoot under our belt.......addiction and therapy counseling following is eminent.

I have to say the Staff at the National Shooting complex was helpful, courteous and just plain friendly. For the little I know I can only hope they all go like this! Those folks are wonderful and I can’t wait for next year.

The best part though was the other shooters. We met a lot of people over the week and everyone was truly good people. I have been to a lot of events over the years and never walked away thinking I’ve made this many new friends. Can’t wait to see them again. I hope they feel the same about us! We didn’t win anything but some Lewis purse but no one seems to care about anything but congratulations to those that did. True sportsmanship IMO!

Almost forgot.....the targets were great IMO. The shooters Excellent!!!!! I have new goals now of what good looks like!!

· Registered
153 Posts
Same here, It was my first time to San Antonio. I shot like crap, had catastrophic gun problems and had to reshoot some events but all in all, If it wasn't for the great staff there, I would of had a terrible time. I can't say enough about people that run that event!

· Registered
60 Posts
Well my daughter and I have officially got our first ATA satellite Grand shoot under our belt.......addiction and therapy counseling following is eminent.

I have to say the Staff at the National Shooting complex was helpful, courteous and just plain friendly. For the little I know I can only hope they all go like this! Those folks are wonderful and I can’t wait for next year.

The best part though was the other shooters. We met a lot of people over the week and everyone was truly good people. I have been to a lot of events over the years and never walked away thinking I’ve made this many new friends. Can’t wait to see them again. I hope they feel the same about us! We didn’t win anything but some Lewis purse but no one seems to care about anything but congratulations to those that did. True sportsmanship IMO!

Almost forgot.....the targets were great IMO. The shooters Excellent!!!!! I have new goals now of what good looks like!!
That is awesome. That shoot is on my list for next year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.