Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old style safety for Perazzi (new) ingreaved by "CreativeArt" with a dragon $ 290,00 USD plus shipping. Available #1 piece.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Now that's what I'm talking about.. Marcello.. I'll give the board first crack at this.. If not sold in 48 hours.. put it with my order.. All Good.. Mike

·
Vendor
19,671 Posts
Mike.Would you clarify what this lever thing is? Looks like top lever/ It is a safety? How does it work?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Jack, I have too many things in my mind and I wrote "safety" instead "lever" but you can always use it as a safety just put it in the gun chamber and I sure that your shootgun will not fire. AH AH AH!
Marcello

·
Vendor
19,671 Posts
Thanks M. I figured, but Mike and I go back and forth some to kind of point out Perazzi features. Nice looking touch to offset the workmanlike plain look of most Perazzis.

And in Italy, is the comma used in place of our period?

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Yes!

In Europe, they do use the comma instead of the period. They also use the metric system and Celsius for measurements.

·
Vendor
19,671 Posts
I remember back in the early 70s when the big push was on by progressives to replace our system with the metric system. So, I learned it and then a few years later I realized it was all a hoax perped by some stuffed shirt that couldn't do anything except read a book and pontificate. Kinda like Rush Limbaugh is now to the conservatives in this country. (The real workers in America)

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Actually Jack.. nothing new on the board.. I shot my first doubles yesterday.. after not shooting them for 3 years.. I shot my MX3 Special..got 46/50 Hell.. I can live with that..\
Really.. just waiting for my eye surgery.. I'm eagar to see some of Marcello's new things.. The engraved small parts are all on my suggestion...so I need to have at least a sample or two so I can show people..

I play with a Perazzi here and there.. spare parts are a must.. Now.. truth be told.. I've committed to a bunch of locking bolts a machine shop is making for me.. I entered into that agreement before Marcello and I hooked up.. Soo.. you might see me selling locking bolt to reduce my inventory. By the time they finish them..the shooting season will be more than half over..and it's alot of money to just be sitting on..

Anyway.. Nothing really special going on.. just can't fix a gun without parts.. I'm building my parts box.. All Good.. Mike

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Can someone, anyone tell why you would need a safety on a trapgun ..? None of mine have one and I like it that way ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.