Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And now S&W follows Ruger's lead and pulls out of California over the microstamping law.

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
That's the whole idea....California doesn't want them there.
New York doesn't want them there either..
Get the idea..???

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You expect gun manufacturers to constantly put up with individual states dictating how they make their guns, which affects them on a national basis? This means California has power all out of proportion to its being 1/50th of the states, since they now de facto dictate that gun owners in 49 other states wind up with compliance changes too. In a nutshell California is dictating gun control on a national basis.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
If you want a new semi auto in Ca. you better get to buying. I signed papers for a gun I won in a raffle yesterday. I asked the dealer while I was there about receiving a Les Baer Pistol for me. I have wanted one for several years and never bought one. Now I've waited too long. It will be impossible to buy a new semi auto in Ca. as soon as current inventories sell out.

Darr

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
California has been dictating their rules to the auto industry for years. We would have had more fuel efficient cars if not for California.

Phil Berkowitz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts