Trapshooters Forum banner

S&W Protest

4K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Sky Buster 
#1 ·
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/24/us/gun-maker-will-limit-sales-in-protest-of-california-law.html?_r=0

S&W will no longer sell in Cal...Wow

#2 ·
Maryland is not even bothering to catalog the spent cartridge cases they demanded under a law passed there. Not one crime has been solved with this colossal waste of taxpayer funds, and the money has been diverted to hiring more state troopers.

Microstamping is just another anti-gunner wet dream that won't pan out, and is easily thwarted with a file and sandpaper, or swapping parts. The main purpose of the law is a de facto gun ban and an attempt to foist anti-gun state laws onto the 49 other states, making it for all practical purposes a national gun law.

It's high time manufacturers started boycotting states doing this crap. Gun manufacturers have already appeased states that demand loaded chamber indicators, more safeties, etc., but that was not good enough. Once manufacturers caved in the anti's were right back with more and more demands.

#5 ·
MD you are exactly right....

Somewhere there is a group or politicians throwing a party.

The gun manufacturers are hoping / banking that because of their actions the populace will stand up and pitch a bitch.

Question is will they stand up or just roll over and say "Yes Sir.....may I have another, and another and another!" Because you can bet that there will be another, and then another and still another restrictive gun law.

#9 ·
If I was S&W I think I would cut off all sales and SERVICE TO Kommiefornia until they became part of the Constitutional United Stated. That might get the attention of the Gubmint. Bet they could get a lot of other manufacturers to back them and go along with the plan. How long do you think it would take Kommie land to fix the problem?

End of tune.

Chuck

#11 ·
"How long do you think it would take Kommie land to fix the problem?"

They can't and won't, to educated past their intelligence to be able to preform the simplest of task!!

Just look at their choice of politicians!!

An my state isn't much better, Seattle just elected a "commie" even when she told them so that she was one before hand!!

#12 ·
Just so long as the same goes for law enforcement in these states as well...

If the source of firearms dries up for LEAs as well perhaps they will get the message.

I guess same needs to be true for bodyguards, security guards, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.