Trapshooters Forum banner

???'s Beretta Urika 2 vs. Urika Gold 2 ???'s

3260 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  OLD ONE EYE
???

Could someone please tell me what the difference is between the Beretta Urika 2 and the Beretta Urika 2 Gold is. I've found the Sporting and the Parallel Target Models in the Urika 2 but, don't know what more I get with the Gold gun vs. the std. models. It cost a bit more for the Gold but, what is the more difference for.

I appreciate any help or suggestions, Spank.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I think you get better wood. The standard Parallel Target models I have seen, have plain wood, with a high contrast stain applied to them. The stain is suppose to 'look' like high grade wood. To me, is looks like cheap flooring plywood.

Good luck,

Robert

· Registered
297 Posts
The Gold has a traditional walnut stock that is a upgrade from the standard models. It also has gold colored birds on the side of the receiver. Nice looking gun. Mechanically the guns are identical. Great guns.

· Registered
3,439 Posts
I would want a flat rib for those games instead of the raised trap rib. It will be a flatter shooting gun then. You may prefer a higher shooting gun yourself but it would be nice to be able to try both barrels to see what you shoot better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.