Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a little feedback on the rx lense insert for the x6 . Need to get one and it would be nice to know what to expect. Fit,fogging up good or bad .

Thanks

Nathan

·
Registered
285 Posts
I use them. You literally cannot see the insert which seems strange considering it's so close to your eye. But, you won't see the frame or rim of the insert at all. I haven't had fogging issues but there are are anti-fog products out there if you do. Changing how you dress or changing which head wear you pick could affect fogging, too. I think the X6 + prescription insert is a great combo. As your prescription changes, you won't have to buy new colored lens. I have no regrets buying this system.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
have panther x6 plus with insert
Got the same problem with insert rubbing on eyelashes
I put a small strip of double sided Velcro, (Velcro cable tie), on the top of frame. This spaced it far enough away that lashes don’t rub. Plus it helped with fogging issues, cause can get some air between forehead and frames
If I had to do it again I’d get the post version, because then the insert has the nose piece and doesn’t sit so close to your face
1598795882992.jpeg

·
Registered
479 Posts
I just purchased the Pillas with insert this year . In honesty I've not shot enough to give a good evaluation . But the little I did use them I got perspiration between the insert and the lens . Perhaps i should wear a sweat band , I'm not sure but I plan to find out this weekend . If anyone has a similar issue or better yet a solution ,please pm me so I can speak with you .
Semper Fi
Soup,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts