Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most people camp at the Boise club. They have electrical and water hookups, but not sewer. Sorry I don't have a number for reservations, but Jim Nelson or Bruce Baumgartner could probably tell you whom to contact. Their numbers are at the link above.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
The clubs number is 208-342-0892. They are open Wed & Sundays. Usually, Abe Wilson handles the parking, but I won't post his number.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Probably should not of posted it. What has gone on the last two or three years is
nuts. Two organizations, two meetings, one outside and one inside. North and West vs East..........

I actually got a letter requesting that I donate to the attorney fees! No, thank you. No ATA shooting in Idaho for me this year. I am going to the Washington State Shoot since my friend Danny Williams is going into the HOF (congrats Danny) but that is it. I will shoot some sporting and feathered things instead.

Lyle

PS.....it was meant to be funny.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.