Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fake News+Poor education=gullible=Trump

HERE: Russian propaganda duped millions of Americans with fake election news, report claims

The report claims that botnets, social media accounts and teams of bloggers were used successfully to push traffic to more than 200 Russian-run fake news websites. Among other things, those sites repeatedly ran fake or inflammatory stories about Clinton’s health, the election being rigged, and protesters being paid to protest Trump.

GS

·
Registered
331 Posts

HERE: Russian propaganda duped millions of Americans with fake election news, report claims

The report claims that botnets, social media accounts and teams of bloggers were used successfully to push traffic to more than 200 Russian-run fake news websites. Among other things, those sites repeatedly ran fake or inflammatory stories about Clinton’s health, the election being rigged, and protesters being paid to protest Trump.

GS
You're just hopeless

·
Registered
30,540 Posts
Now that is funny. A bogus news source, referring to a bogus newspaper about a bogus story. Oh, my head hurts.

Reactions: JACK and aloha one

·
Registered
15,940 Posts
Disinformation, coupled with disinformation and verified with disinformation. Ya got it? Yet? Well?

Hillary blames the Russkies. The vast right wing conspiracy. Obama & Sanders. Everyone but herself.

Once again all exposed by on target news source Yahoo and regurgitated by resident journalist/blogger, lefty midaflake.

·
Premium Member
18,860 Posts
This crap is never going to end. Get over it. Maybe, she should have had more people killed.

Putin at the DNC.jpg

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If any one knows about being
You're just hopeless
Oh, my head hurts.
This crap is never going to end.
And again a big miss. I think what got me a little pissed this go around is when my parents emailed me some of this same bogus news as the truth. Now granted they are 80&82 also not as sharp as they could be due to age.

But I hope everyone would have serious issues with any false information/news coming into this country from another country. Especially when it targets our election process.

GS

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Surely, if you have their DNA, then they are libtards too, so they were likely sending you fake news from leftist sites. It was not exclusive to conservative blogs. They were mostly click bait sites, getting the idiots to click additional times to continue reading. The content was not entirely fake, the sites were making money from the masses.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Surely, if you have their DNA, then they are libtards too, so they were likely sending you fake news from leftist sites. It was not exclusive to conservative blogs. They were mostly click bait sites, getting the idiots to click additional times to continue reading. The content was not entirely fake, the sites were making money from the masses.
When someone repeatedly hurls insults and shows their education level, hope you understand why
I do not respond much to you.

GS

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Speaking of "fake, poor education, gullible" midalake, just exactly where were you when hussein Ostupid was conniving to ram down the throats of every American in this country, the most devastating upheaval of 1/6 of the US economy?? Known as the unaffordable Ostupidcare act?

Conceived out of contempt and praying upon the "stupidity of the American voter", all of which were demorats.... No Republican voted for it. And now, it's in the last days of a death spiral.

Speaking of "fake", you still portray it as a great thing. What a joke. The latest news now accurately displays it for what it actually did, "20 million harmed by Ostupidcare"...

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
midalake, you remind me perfectly of Nancy Pelosi when she said "we must pass this so we can see what's in it".

Liberal ignorance,,, has no bounds...

·
Premium Member
18,860 Posts
JHC. If the Russians had taken the time and effort to hack our elections, don't you think first that they would have hacked our military, espionage, energy, and other centers first.

CirvfAzUgAAwoBs.jpg
d84ef3791a2ae3a87a9021741b80a208.jpg

Reactions: buck3200

·
Registered
30,540 Posts
Midalake,

You started your post with:

"Fake News+Poor education=gullible=Trump"

How can not see the insult you hurled at those who voted for Trump?

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
When someone repeatedly hurls insults and shows their education level, hope you understand why
I do not respond much to you.

GS
The point of the reply was the fake news was coming from both sides. Your OP made it sound like it was only coming from the conservative side.

And I'm not losing any sleep if you don't reply, I'll live.

And I think you better go back and read some of your posts on many threads, you throw your share of crap

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
More Americans were duped by the fake news coming from the left leaning, agenda driven, so called mainstream media in this country than all the obscure websites that may or may not have been supported by the Russians! The "mainstream media" reports their version of the "news" .......if they think reporting it will advance their political agenda.

·
Registered
30,540 Posts
And we did not vote against Hillary because of false news that included....

"Among other things, those sites repeatedly ran fake or inflammatory stories about Clinton’s health, the election being rigged, and protesters being paid to protest Trump."

...we voted for Trump, against Hillary, because of her, who she is, who she has shown us what she is all about, going back to the 90's. I made up my mind I would vote for whoever ran against her when she announced, over a year ago.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts

GS
That is REALLY funny. Clinton's health was a REAL issue, remember the
coughing fits, and having to be held up by two aids after that one appeanance
and being lifted into the vehicle. Then there was the RIGGING, the CNN
and ABC actually giving Hillary the questions before hand, and the news
people asking the DNC what questions to ask of republicans, ALL ACTUAL
RIGGING.

SO WHERE WAS THE FAKE STUFF? If Russian reported all this, they
were just doing the job of the media. Funny when Russia is more fair
and American than the dumb ass democrats, isn't it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts