Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
When watching the video, pay attention to what he says about the mind game at about 38:30 in. How many of you have been there? I know I have many times!

·
Registered
11,396 Posts
Great interview. I really like Harlan. I enjoyed his clinic. I hope he gets his game back.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Learned a lot to pass on to the kids I help coach. The mental aspect of the game is a crucial piece of the puzzle.

·
Ya can't miss with a shotgun
2,481 Posts
I just listened to the video in its entirety over a coupe cups of coffee..... I’ve taken Harlan’s course, hung out with him socially away from the Trap fields, and if he held another clinic near me in Pennsylvania again, I would attend his course a second time. In between all of this, I still watch his DVDs for a refresher when I need to hear the basics again..

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I appreciate the video. I have heard before that Harlan only uses a fiber optic front bead because he is paid to use one. I think this video shows that the rumor is false. At age 80 I have vision problems and believe that I would learn more in a clinic with Nora or Phil Kiner because of this. I think a 2 eyed shooter can more easily cope with the high POI and higher Gun Holds.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
In the beginning of the video Russel commented that not everything he reads on .TS.COM was "factually"correct.
This is clearly an unprovoked attack on this website's integrity .
Henry

·
Registered
11,396 Posts
In the beginning of the video Russell commented that not everything he reads on .TS.COM was "factually" correct.
Blasphemy I tell you.

BLASPHEMY!

Damned Aussies...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts