Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
When watching the video, pay attention to what he says about the mind game at about 38:30 in. How many of you have been there? I know I have many times!

·
Premium Member
11,892 Posts
Great interview. I really like Harlan. I enjoyed his clinic. I hope he gets his game back.

Reactions: WadHopper

·
Ya can't miss with a shotgun
2,885 Posts
I just listened to the video in its entirety over a coupe cups of coffee..... I’ve taken Harlan’s course, hung out with him socially away from the Trap fields, and if he held another clinic near me in Pennsylvania again, I would attend his course a second time. In between all of this, I still watch his DVDs for a refresher when I need to hear the basics again..

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
I appreciate the video. I have heard before that Harlan only uses a fiber optic front bead because he is paid to use one. I think this video shows that the rumor is false. At age 80 I have vision problems and believe that I would learn more in a clinic with Nora or Phil Kiner because of this. I think a 2 eyed shooter can more easily cope with the high POI and higher Gun Holds.

·
Premium Member
4,937 Posts
In the beginning of the video Russel commented that not everything he reads on .TS.COM was "factually"correct.
This is clearly an unprovoked attack on this website's integrity .
Henry

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
I think the mental part of shooting is what separates the winners and losers. To consistently win you have to have to control your thoughts and have confidence in your shooting. The shooters showing up to win usually do. We all can get lucky and have a great day but those who do it consistently are mentally tough as nails.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts