Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pedestal Sculpture Artifact Religious item Art

Contrary to popular belief I have been in the WINNER'S CIRCLE! Unfortunately, this was near my last Dominating victory. Parades in my honor have diminished, less than 60,000 attended. The star in the east has dimmed but has not total burned out.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
That is a high school picture that appeared in the yearbook when he was selected "Mostly Likely to Maitain a "C" Average".
Will you be teaching lessons ?
Actually, I am under contract from real teachers of shooting. I've ingrained such bad habits in these youth shooters that it will take years of coaching to correct these flaws.
That is a high school picture that appeared in the yearbook when he was selected "Mostly Likely to Maitain a "C" Average".
Did you know birth order actually helps predict academic success? My sister graduated valedictorian of her class, my brother 13th, and I just graduated. My academic "success" continued at Cumberland College where the Dean of Men said that the Dean of Women had "requested I no longer participate in the college academics". However, I was exculpated, sorta, of guilt by obfuscation of the truth (it may have been recorded as a model for bureaucrats testifying in front of Congress). My sister went on to be a math teacher, my bother a Pharm.D. Again, I graduated and now I have retired and do honey do's. Wished I'd followed my dreams of being a pro trapshooter. Unfortunately, L.O.F.T. eliminated me.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Does the “detritus” emanating from the inner thigh area and covering the wood platform indicate a unique award?
Dried ,crystallized urine, I was nervous even then.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts