Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Too much $. Buy a good jogging baby cart on your local Craig's list for $30 and make a few mods to your liking and then buy 6 flats of shells w/ the savings. Bottom line- they are way too expensive for what you get( they are made in China)!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I bought one last fall, and I got the 2 gun cart. Yes they are made in China, but I really like mine. Thought of the baby stroller thing and by the time I bought what I wanted and make it the way I wanted, it wasn't worth my time and trouble. The rugged gear has brakes where some of the baby carriages do not. I was lucky enough to buy it through http://www.traphappens.com/ they had a 10% off sale and that paid for my shipping, and they had Rugged Gear drop ship it anyway. Bottom line I am happy with mine and it folds up in 10 seconds and it goes under the toneau cover in my Tacoma without taking the wheels off. Steve

·
Registered
888 Posts
I've shot with guys that had the Rugged Gear carts. My jogging stroller conversion works just as well. Just get a couple of ATV gun grips and mount them on the stroller. They fold down in seconds for quick loading. Less than $50 total investment.

·
Registered
10,446 Posts
I am happy with mine, have had it since '05. Newer models have different front wheel.

Holds guns, bullets, lunch, hulls, chokes, stuff, etc.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Like mine a lot, have had it 3 years. I have the 3-gun model with no-flat tires. Would buy it again in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Wouldn't leave home without mine. Bought it new but made a mistake by ordering regular inner tube tires. Should have ordered flat free type. First out got into some sticker areas and went through a tough time trying to stop the leaks. Contacted Rugged Gear and I bought the flat free tires, shipped them and RG installed them free of charge and shipped free as well. I have the 2 gun cart. Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts