Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to KGUN9 story this morning Tiger's sales are up 66%over last year. WOW.

And yes I'm in Tucson for the Autumn Grand. Going to break me some targets and shop the vendor selections. Vern from PFS is going to be here too which is great as I need another PFS.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
last night I saw were 2.3 million NICs check were done in Oct alone nation wide....and thats up 350K from last year................I would like to know how many of those 2.3 Million are new gun buyers? and I sure hope they ALL joined the NRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, and they CUT their dividend. Maybe growing too fast?
You are possiblyour correct about that. Cutting the dividend and redirecting it to capital spending may indicate that.

·
Registered
62 Posts
This Presidential election should be called the "Full Production of Firearms and Firearms Sales Act of 2016". There has never in this country's history been more of an incentive to obtain a firearm than what we are witnessing. Whether it's Hillary, race relations, government interference . . . you name the cause, all of these factors are pushing sales. I have several friends that while gun friendly, have never entertained the mindset of stocking up. Well today those folks are doing just that. Of course these same folks think having them is the answer yet they don't spend 5 minutes at a range which in itself is scary that folks don't prepare themselves.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts