Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
President Pinnocchio is giving his eulogy speech to the entire world, trying to look important, while a FAKE sign language interpreter stands by him, making fake gestures, including rude ones. Pure comedy gold.

·
Premium Member
18,854 Posts
Funny. Another chance for Obozo to make an ass of himself in public. Two fakes on the same stage, at the same time. Two BSers talking at the same time. Priceless.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Any truth to the rumor that the "Signer" is a friend of Michelle's and got a private no-bid contract to do the "signing"? Maybe they hired him based on his resume for work he did in Canada?

·
Premium Member
18,854 Posts
The news this morning said that this guy told the media that he is a schizophrenic. I wonder who his alter personalities are. It is amazing to me that this nutcase could be so close to all of these foreign leaders, without being checked out by FBI, SS, et. al.. One would think that our Ambassador, in S.A., would check some of this out, before Obozo showed up. Probably didn't have time. Maybe he figured-Eh, what difference does it make?

·
Premium Member
18,854 Posts
This dude was on the news again tonight. He said he is on drugs for his condition, and he saw angels during the speech. The reporter asked him if being on meds, and seeing angels, should he have been on that stage doing his sign language. His reply was "absolutely". There must be a different set of sign language for BS. That's all Obomber talks anyway.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually the guy did a good job.

He was signing in gibberish.

And that is exactly what Obama was spewing.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
And gibberish is what the subject line of this thread is. Since I don't text, don't tweet and don't "friend", I speak and write in complete sentences and not "millenial" gibberish. So, in the squeaky little voice of my 12 year old grandaughter....oh my god, oh my god - you said what?

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Text shortcuts have been around for thousands of years.

The original was using signalling flags in battle. A certain colored flag waved in a certain way stood for a lot of words in an instruction set.

When the telegraph came out, words and sentences were shortened to save costs, since you paid by the word.

Radio messages were shortened. Hams know this well. (73, etc).

Teletype messages often used a language called cablese (cable ease).

Don't forget common acronyms like SNAFU, etc.

People who use shortcuts for texting think they've got something new, when in fact a good number of their shortcuts have been used by telegraph, radio and teletype for a long time.

Of course there are new shorthand words. PWN3D is shorthand for OWNED. It came about as a typo (PWNED) and then someone cleverly reversed the E. ROTFLMAO is Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off. And I'm not so sure it's all that new, because I recall ROFL from many years ago.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Now it even comes out that the "Signer" was not only mentally disturbed but was also a "person of interest" in a murder case ten years ago. I say "person of interest" because the South African authorities can not say if he was charged with murder or not since they can't find the actual records. You can read about it Here .

This whole story just gets more weird every day. You could not even write something like this as fiction since nobody would believe it could happen. That is they would not believe it COULD happen until after it actually does happen!

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What a total embarrassment for Obama. LOL

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jay Carney better start worrying about his job. This guy is more qualified.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
It was reported that the signer was delusional and having hallucinations while he was interpreting the speeches. I've got news for you....most folks who voted for Barry were suffering the same symptoms.

·
Premium Member
18,854 Posts
In the WSJ today, there was an article that stated that the translater, over the years, has been charged with murder, rape and kidnapping. I think our Ambassador down there was asleep at the wheel. LOL. But, the S.A. government is investigating. LOL.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts