Trapshooters Forum banner

Ron Sutton [email protected] Pine Belt May 29

3692 29
Come tune up and get ready with me for the NJ State shoot the day before it begins.We will work on singles, caps, doubles and problem areas.Class is limited to five people.You will recieve very personal attention and help for whatever your needs.Call or PM for your spot.
Ron Sutton,ATA All American,Open HOA Champ NJ State shoot 2011,2012,only shooter in history to break 100/100 from [email protected] Pine Belt. 301-848-0812
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1,994 Posts
Up for a good guy

Yea Ron rub it in. That day I shot a 98 thinking I had it locked. What you forgot to mention was the 25-30 mile an hour winds that day. Good Shooting. I'll get you this year

Doug

· Registered
18 Posts
It always seems that the people who like shooting at Millington targets seem to have no issues with Pine Belt either. Might see you guys there. However I turn 30 during that shoot this year, so I might play hookie and stay home and enjoy. Either way, good luck with the class and the shoot everyone.

Adam K

· Registered
1 Posts
Word to the wise, Ron's name should be Kick your butt Ron. I shot with him a lot over the past 25 or so years and in most cases got a shooting lesson every time. Ron is a 100% hard core shooter that can help make you a better shot. He is a fine no BS person and knows the game very well. Take the clinic it will be worth you time. He also has a great looking Dog. "Nitro"
Greg Hohman

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.