Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is with great honor that we will be hosting the Ron Schock Memorial Calcutta at Greene County Fish & Game in Xenia, OH on Sunday, August 30th. It is a 75-Bird race. 25-16 yd, 25-20 yd, and 25-ATA (max 25 yd). Cost is $45.00 plus your bid. The shoot will pay four places 40/30/20/10 as well as a 3-place lewis class. If you do not have an ATA yardage you will shoot from 25 yds. If a 75 is broken, they get $500 from the added money and the rest distributed to the next three places. If there are multiple 75's then they split the $500. If no 75's then all the added money is split across all four places. Traps open @ 10:30 am for practice and the board sells at 1:00 pm. The kitchen will be open. Hope to see you out!

-Justin Liniger
GCF&G Trap Chairman

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A lot of buzz about this shoot tonight at the club! It has not been confirmed but the added money will most likely be bumped up to $1500!! Don't miss out!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Shot at Greene last night, lost in the Calcutta, nice place to shoot and a lot of good guys. If you like fun and competition try to make it out to the Ron Schock Memorial shoot, it is going to be a blast....
PS. The food is very good too !

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW is all I have to say. What a great turnout! 91 shooters with $6447 in the calcutta, couldn't ask for a better turnout for Ron! Thanks to all who participated and a big thanks goes out to all the volunteers who helped make the shoot run smooth. 74/73/72/71 were the top four places for the purse. 70/69/65 hit the lewis. So, if you hit one of the scores and didn't get your money yet, come see me at the club any Thursday or Sunday. Had some input on possibly making this an annual shoot, I will definitely entertain the idea and keep everyone posted.

-Justin Liniger
GCF&G Trap Chairman

·
Registered
81 Posts
I shot in this and I can verify that it was great. The weather was almost perfect, the rain and clouds made it hard for some of us, but all in all it was as good a day as we can expect. I shot well, but not great, I hope this is a yearly event so I can redeem myself.
Justin and The Schock Family did a wonderful job, I know that Mr. Schock was proud.

"A big thank you to everyone that was involved in putting this event on, a job well done."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts