Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone traveling through the Kansas City area headed to the Grand that shoots Federal ammo might be interested in Rogers Sporting Goods in Liberty Mo. Federal Premium and Top Gun prices .Went there this A.M. for my annual pre-grand shell purchase . Plastic Gold Medal Federal T116-7.5`s are $72.99 + tax everyday price. Top Gun R.W.B. Fed-TG12US are $52.99 + tax everyday price . I saved an additional $1.00 off per flat with my frequent buyer rewards card . Sure beats both the shell house and Wal-Mart`s prices. Sorry but I did not price other brands other than the AA`s in the wooden box for $74.99 everyday price .

·
Registered
240 Posts
That's a great price on the AA Wooden box, but online they only sell them by the pallet. Don't quite need that many shells, well I probably do but I cant afford that all at one time haha.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I stopped at Rodgers yesterday & picked up some AA's in the wooden boxes.......told my wife that I only bought them for the wooden boxes to give to her!
$74.99 - $20.00 rebate makes them pretty cheap premium shells.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'd love to be able to get my hands on that deal. I had my brother get me one down in AL where he lives. The only place I can find one for near this price.

·
Thorn in your side
8,112 Posts
I went up Sat and bought 4 flats of Fed Papers. IIRC $82.99 a flat, but I don't remember for certain, they may have been $84.99 I don't pay attention. That's what I shoot, that's what I buy.

I found my receipt, they were $84.99. I had $5.00 on my frequent flyer card so it took them down to $83.74 before tax.

·
Premium Member
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I looked on line for the AA's in wooden box, sold my pallet quality only, 45 boxes?
Sold individually in the store . No limit or minimum purchase .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts