Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
The only thing I know is after the JFK assassination, the biggest transfer of wealth from the NE to Texas & Mississippi, began. Boston, Brooklyn and Philadelphia ship yards were closed. Houston became a major aero-space location and with Vietnam War LBJ's buddy Billy Sol Estes became the major supplier of meat for the armed forces.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
ED-how come old man bush.s name wasn't mentioned, he was in on all and will be GLAD to get rid of trump.
Back then just about all of Texas sweet crude was used. All left was shale and sand, etc.
That required major contributions from Texas as the cost of bringing it out of the ground was minimum $2.50 a gallon.
The rest is modern history, we paid for all. Thats why the Bush's are upset ,Jeb would have outdone
the family, give all americans the finger and the arm. Good deal that TRUMP came to save us,I HOPE.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Slic, lee

IMO, Donald Trump trumps Hilary Clinton hands down! However what really transpired during both Bush eras its anyone guess.
We don't always (and sometimes never will ) get the full truth from the media or historians of actual presidential accounts while
they were in office or afterward. Jeb Bush's poor showing was probably in part the result of Republican voters having their fill of Bush politics . They had their shot.

We need a straight up honest president who will balance our countries budget, clean up government waste and corruption, look out for the working man and take no crap from foreign dictator nations and saber rattlers, like the fat kid with the goofy haircut from N Korea.

To be honest I don't think all of the above attributes are available in one human being.

Eddie
I believe one human being could do it. I believe I could do it given 4-8 years......Then again I'm not against nuclear annihilation of my enemies..

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Trump was smart if you ask me it was a WIN - WIN for him no matter what Cruz said...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts