Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if Roadside in Ohio is still operational? I lost their phone number and can't seem to get any information from a google search!
Some updated information would be appreciated?

· Registered
180 Posts
Can anyone tell me if Roadside in Ohio is still operational? I lost their phone number and can't seem to get any information from a google search!
Some updated information would be appreciated?
The last time I placed an order whit Rhodeside the name had changed to QRP. You are to ask for Al and call 800-742-0425. I was placing an order for some of their forms.

· Registered
2,637 Posts
Years ago when I would service the old Winchester Trap and Skeet machines I found Rhodeside and owner Jim.

I had been dealing with an outfit (I won't name) in Pennsylvania, and got hit pretty heavy when I ordered what was priced out at, and supposed to be NEW parts but received used ones.

Anyway, Jim was and I suspect still is one of the most generous men this sport has dealt with.

Thank You Jim for all your years of taking good care of us who needed parts and advice.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.