Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished 3 days of shooting here. Club members were very friendly and polite, also they pitched in to make shoot run smoothly. Met many nice folks from Texas, Kansas, New Mexico. Had a great time and left with many new friends. Thank you and I will be back again Jerry from MI.

·
Registered
13 Posts
yes the RoadRunner gun club is definately on its way up. thanks to Derek, Dave, and the rest of the gang, for running an excelent shoot!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Jerry,
Thanks for the nice words.We had good weather, good targets, and good food. We try hard at the "RoadRunner", and look forward to seeing you again. I think I shook your hand on Sat. Come back and see us and bring a shootin buddie with you.

Randy and Joe, thanks for coming. Joe, thanks again for the blinders.

Dave
Remaining Shoot Dates:
April: 27-29
August: 31-Sept.2
Nov: 2-4
Dec: 1-2

·
Registered
2 Posts
Shoot at Roadrunner was great. We had a great time and I want to send congrats to Artie for winning the handicap. We met new freinds and hope to see them again. The club put on a shoot that was all for the shooter and to please them and they did. There isn't anything better than good shoot, good friends, and good food. We met new friends from MI,NM an TX and wish you all well. Thanks again Roadrunner. Teri

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Well it sounds like my kind of place also but I don't think I will be able to tour the country for a few more years.

The link above will take you to the club info.

jrw I think that is cool just stop at a club on the way home or going to some where and shoot and meet a lot of nice folks I see now you are in Evansville IN this week end on the way home.

They are pretty nice folks also even though they are just across the big river from me.

See you tomorrow in Indiania.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

Foghorn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.