Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting a Rivers West shooting coat. I have some of their other products and like them. Anyone have one and if so what are your thoughts? Are they sized normally? I'll have to buy online since no local shop has them. Thanks.

T67

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
They no longer back the products they make.

Sad case of a company that started by making an excellent American made product and were overtaken by the dark side of the force. Now made in China and no longer backed with decent customer srvice.

They used to guarantee that products were waterproof and would send you a loaner jacket while yours was being worked on.

Now.. They just refuse to do anything. I was once Rivers West's biggest fan. If I want high priced garments that leak with poor customer service I need to look no farther then Cabelas. They are closer for me and cheaper.

I wish I wasn't posting this as you guys have no idea how much I used to love Rivers West.

I own no less then 8 Rivers West garments. My Eider jackets have been great for duck hunting but now they leak and Rivers West will do nothing. 500.00 down the tube for two Eider jackets.Jeff

·
Registered
233 Posts
Shoot the Moon makes a similar jacket. I've had one for years and have never regretted the purchase! They're still made in the USA.
Dave

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Bitter? No... Just need good quality products that remain waterproof.Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.