Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
Was the sale advertised in your area??? Dick's like to skip any and all add's around here lately on shell sales!!!

Has anyone else noticed this in your area???

break em all Jeff

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Was the sale advertised in your area??? Dick's like to skip any and all add's around here lately on shell sales!!!

Has anyone else noticed this in your area???

break em all Jeff
Ill be checking out the Daytona Beach store tomorrow (Saturday)
I'll let you know.

mike

·
Banned
3,913 Posts
On SALE at Dick's Sporting Good's for $5.24 per box
Check with your local store. They had that sale around here last week. They wouldn't honor their $20 off $100 purchase coupons for that ammo.

In the future I'll just go with $5.49 Winchester Super Targets delivered to my front porch.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Rio's on sale at Dick's in Geneva IL location until 8/7/16. They did take my $20 off $100 purchase.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Went to the Daytona Bch store...Rio's $6.99 per box.."BUT" Winchester "AA" $24.99 per 100 count.
Tried to buy them all. and this is before the $2 dollar per box rebate!

and no you can not use the $10 dollar coupon. We tried they said no, my wife called over the manager and he said no.

mike

·
Registered
469 Posts
Mike, did you cut the codes off the boxes before you gave them to me??

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
Hope all of you enjoy playing the "shell game" as to where to buy shells. Seems like a pain in the a$$ to me.

It's raining here this morning. Think I'll just go reload a bucket of shells.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought some 12 ga Rio target shells at Dick's yesterday (Saturday 8/6) for $5.24. I'm in the Atlanta, GA area. There was a sales flyer published on the internet on Tuesday, July 26, that listed the sales price. Dick's seldom prints/mails a flyer any more. I specifically asked about why I didn't see sales flyers in the mail or when I visited the store near me. The response was that Dick's thought that most people check sales information online these days and there was little point to incurring the expense of printing and distributing sales flyers anymore.

I found out about the sale because a friend forwarded the link to the Dick's ad to me in an email. I was actually in Dick's on Sunday, July 24, and personally checked the prices on all target shotshells and the Rio's were not marked with the sale price then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts