Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a barrel for a DB-81,and Rich put a deal together that worked out perfect.I have talked to him on the phone at great depth on Perrazi guns and learned alot.Thanks again Rich the deal was great.

Ben Olsen

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Rich.. being the GREAT guy that he is.. and our All-American shooter for many years.. Has a shooters quirk about him.. He like the long.. straight runs.. In satisfied customers.. He's got a run of about 877..100% hits.. with no chips.. and no errors.. I hear from Santa.. that Rich is looking for his 1000 straight pin of satisfied customers.. He's working hard to get it..
I've had a pile of deals with Rich..and each and every one is just as good as the last.. or better.. Happy New Year everyone.. All Good.. Mike

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Wow, when I first saw the thread name, I got scared that something had gone terribly wrong and that I would have to sic Leo onto Rich....good to know that all is well and Rich won't have to be looking over his shoulder. (really this is just a bump for a nice guy, happy new year, Rich)

·
Registered
28 Posts
If any one of you out there ever get a chance to meet Rich do so. What a pure happy gentleman he is. Happy New Year to Rich and all.

Lisa and Harvey Isom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.