locks.JPG
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
Rhino 2 Trap gun case.

Custom made, 38" x 9" x 8 1/4". Made with heavy marine grade .080" aluminum. $300.00

I ordered this new in the early 1990's. Years later I no longer took guns for airline travel so it was altered for the two gun set-up, including all new felt, padding and straps. Aluminum divider between two receivers.

Due to an eye problem that arose, I have not shot trap in about 5 years. In great condition for use, has some light surface wear but everything is tight, clean and functional. Original price was $750.00 - from Joe Morales at Rhino cases - Williston, FL.

Rhino Chokes

An excellent case for serious traveling.

Added photo showing use of 2 combination locks (not included), if required for airline travel. Also a photo of barrel depth in case. Space is 4" - Ensolite padding = 3 1/2" comfortable depth for barrel.

I'm in the southeast corner of PA. 19330 - to calculate shipping costs.

weight 26#, allow: 28# for shipping; box size 41" x 13" x 11".
Preferred TS.com over Ebay, but you may see my 303 item ; 100% feedback rating on Ebay at TSculpture .
Please leave message or PM me for more info. - Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
739 Posts
I had one of those cases back in mid 90's used it for several trips to B.C and Hudson's Bay area they are bulletproof.
That is a really decent price for that quality of case. I too sold mine don't fly anywher anymore. But I sold mine for more than that. I don't know if they still make them.

Mac

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reply sent, thanks. Also, I did not contact Joe at Rhino, but I believe he only makes choke tubes now. Last I dealt with him he told me the income from tubes was much better. His link is listed above in the original post.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A 36" yardstick snugly fits into barrel spaces (overall length is 38"). A Ljutic One -Touch with a top single bbl., 1 1/4" high rib, fits. The rib overall height from bottom tang to top of rib is 3 7/16". It's overall length, with a Wright tube, is 35 1/4".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts