Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one else has troubles with the Rhino Choke Tube co. a friend of mine sent a 20ga. Remington 870 to have barrel and choke tube work done. For the first four week's did nothing. A couple of times they where not-sure it was there, however he had UPS verification someone signed for it. After asking to talk with owner at least 12 times he was left on hold. Finally he did get gun back, was charged for 10 rounds of special ammo that he did not get. They took his OLD choke tube and keep it, by the way it was a Rhino tube also. Kept his scope covers and wanted to charge him shipping to return the choke tube and scope covers. If I did not know him well enough, I would have a hard time believing this story. BE CAREFUL WITH THESE PEOPLE

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any one else has troubles with the Rhino Choke Tube co. a friend of mine sent a 20ga. Remington 870 to have barrel and choke tube work done. For the first four week's did nothing. A couple of times they where not-sure it was there, however he had UPS verification someone signed for it. After asking to talk with owner at least 12 times he was left on hold. Finally he did get gun back, was charged for 10 rounds of special ammo that he did not get. They took his OLD choke tube and keep it, by the way it was a Rhino tube also. Kept his scope covers and wanted to charge him shipping to return the choke tube and scope covers. If I did not know him well enough, I would have a hard time believing this story. BE CAREFUL WITH THESE PEOPLE

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
230 Posts
I've ordered his tubes on three occasions and havew received excellent service. Also the tubes patterened very nicely although a bit tight. Bill Parson Jr.

·
Premium Member
10,340 Posts
good results here - Joe is a piece of work at times though- lol

if you want to know the real deal- ask for his wife

regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I got great service from them. I spoke to the owner when I called, after answering a few questions, he set me up with the choke I needed and it was here in three days.

No problems here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.