Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Update on the AA Singles shoot-off: Got Coach home, fed him a good Canadian supper of weiners & beans on toast with ketchup (be still my heart!) and before you could say, "Gee I sure love those money clips from BGC's National Trapshooting Day" his temp was up to about 102 degree and he was down for the count.

I just left him tucked into bed with a hot cup of Theraflu, a box of Kleenex and his hunting dog snuggled up and watching over him.

Thanks, everyone, for the best day ever yesterday! Now it's time to hunt!

Calamity

·
Registered
473 Posts
Well I am back! Feels like I have been kicked in the ribs for 3 days and left to die. Coughed up both lungs for 2 days and high temp. Not fun. But am feeling better, thanks for the wishes.

I am so proud of Sally! She has worked hard for the 1st 100 and was a fantastic end to this years shooting and a great start on next years averages! There was one target though, lightly hit with a piece of orange still visable in the cloud. Otherwise 99 soot balls! I am so jealous. The student exceeds the master. In this case, the coach has been coached! It feels wonderful.
To all those coaches out there, YOU know what I mean. NOTHING FINER!

Coach
Primedust
Have a great fall, we are retiring to hunting for a few months and then back to our favorite sport!

Mark Stevens .... GOOD HUNTING!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.