Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Craig Collins and Jerry Nickell had top scores of 98. Gary Cessna and Ron Charniga were 2nd with 97, Bruce Haffner had the lone 96, and 6 shared 4th place with 95, Gregg Bauserman, Louis Kurnyak, Leo Felty, Danny Ryan, Keith Hylton, and Bill Miller. 59 shooters in the program, many more shot for the Modified Lewis.

Great crowd, weather was challenging with the rain and drizzle, but no high winds. Youth shooters raffled off a beautiful Henry Golden Boy, thanks everyone for the support! Also thanks to everyone that helped run the event today, already looking forward to the next one!

Joe

·
Registered
482 Posts
We had a ball, Williams county is the best ran club in the country. Great job guys and gals. Very smooth ran shoot and the kids did a great job also.Can't wait till the next one.

Mark J

·
Registered
395 Posts
I agree with BigDon about the ATA reductions kicking in, plus the two yard club reduction moved many up very close but no one shot closer than 19 yards and the 27 yarders shot from 25. I see one of the 2nd place shooters shot from the 25. The shoot was very well run and the winners will be moved back for the next shoot making it better.

·
Registered
95 Posts
out of the 5 shooters in the cal. money 4 were 19 yarders& 1 great shooter from the 25.out of the 6 shooters that had 95s ,5 were 19 &20 yarders & 1-25 yd. shooter. just a few facts.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Well run shoot by great folks at a very nice club. I broke 88 from 19yds, didn't win anything, but I'll try again. I turned down reductions for years and finally decided to shoot where I'm "competitive", afterall thats why they call it handicap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.