Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Sorry we missed the fun, boys. I'm on day 7 of the flu and now pneumonia and Coach stayed home to make sure I didn't shovel the 1000 sq ft deck. Come to think of it, neither did he. Hmmmmmm.

I think Coach is coming out to play tomorrow as I have already planned a nap between 8am-4pm. Brace yourselves as he's cranky. I'm not a willing patient.

Calamity

·
Registered
508 Posts
We had our Targets for the Hardcore III,yesterday at Birchwood Recreation and Shooting up here in Anchorage,when we started it was about -15 and warmed up from there.I am glad we are no the only Hardcore group,we also shoot winter leagues three nights a week.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Now that is what I call hardcore, we shot are jackpot shoot today and we thougt it was cold at 10 above. I would love to come there and shot some time.
It sound like a lot of fun

Kooz

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hey folks thanks for making feel welcome when I get a wwek end off and it's a bit warmer I 'll be back.
Jeff Murr
PS I hope to shoot that new stock a bit better next time.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Jeff, you are welcome, thank you for coming out to Buffalo. I hope I was not to hard on you. I seen your last round went pretty good.I'm sure by the time we meet again you will have that great looking stock figured out. Hope to see you this summer

Keith

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.