Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On December 11 2015, we will shoot a 50 bird race at the Rush County Conservation Club located 1 1/2 mile east of Rushville on SR 44.

$20.00 gets you in the shoot, pays for purse, Lewis, and targets.

We are shooting a bit different with 25 from 16 yds, the 25 from your ATA yardage, with a minimum of 18 yds. and a max. of 25 yds.

Club opens at 3:30 for practice and games, and we sell the board at 6:30pm. ( remember the time change! )

$3.00 min. bid in $1.00 increments. Lewis pays two places starting with the highest non-winning score.

We will have some shells and food, and good fellowship.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We are going to shoot this same format on December 11, 2015, also.

Same start time and all.

Danny

·
Registered
848 Posts
I hit 24 from 16, then 16 from handicap. Hubble mentioned, and I agree, that I was coming out of the gun too soon on the handicap. 2nd Lewis was 42. Winner had 49.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry for the delay in posting scores:

Hector had the high score of 49,,,,,Bill Tungate posted the only 48 for second place,,,,, and Roger Thompson, and Mark Chambers both broke 47 to tie for third.

Thanks to all for a great shoot

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, it was cloudy out, but some stars were shining at the Rush County Conservation Club.

We had 4 posted 48's for first place from Fritz, Aaron Fields, (My Buddy) John Schafstal, and David Heeringa. Way to go David!!

Second place was a three way tie with 47 between Tom Neal, Gary Bryant, and Carl Hazelwood.

There were so many scores of 46 for third place honors (11) that I just want to congratulate them as a group.

Our sincere thanks to all that showed up for this program, and we wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and good shooting in 2016.

Don't forget our 100 bird program on New Years day ( our "Hubble Hangover Shoot" ) , and our Spring Trap and Skeet Leagues.

Details will be posted later.

Check out the 100 bird Calcutta at the Brownsburg Indiana Trap club on ( I believe ) December 27, 2015. A good shoot with great fellowship.

Thanks again.

Danny B

·
Registered
848 Posts
Thanks, Danny. It's amazing the difference that keeping your head down can have on your score. These shoots are the most fun you can have in Rush County in public.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts