Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Sir (s),

Would it be possible to put the Off Topic and Political thread categories at the top of the page? Maybe that position would tend to keep that crap out of the Shooting category and where it belongs.

Or I can volunteer to be a moderator and move the inappropriate threads to the proper category.

HTH

Charlie

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
Just delete any thread not in its proper place. Why facilitate their laziness or stupidity? Hit them with a clue-by-four.

·
Supporting Vendor
10,543 Posts
Charles, on behalf of myself and the Moderator continuum, we will consider your request once we've sifted through the current G7777777 deboggle that's been bottle necking our private lives at this time. I'll get back with you in early 2013. At that time you will have our complete audience.

Sincerely,

Tron

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
Cripes, if you're going through all the Crazy Gene troll posts, personal attacks, foul language, and cyber-bullying, you'll be on that until Christmas. Of 2013.

·
Vendor
20,023 Posts
Charlie. The problem is that most of the guys that post political and Off topic posts in the For Sale category is that they are NOT AWARE that different categories exist. They are using the "non-category" view and do not understand why we complain. Not all mind you, but a goodly sized group none-the-less.

I have too much time on my hands today.

Happy Holidays to you all. Even to Gene and Brian. But forget that Rich guy with the "uppers".

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
"Needed" like we "need" a flat tire.

·
Supporting Vendor
10,543 Posts
SHEASH! Mia and Brian d' Oregon, I said that I AND the Mod continuum would handle this matter. What don't you two understand?

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Jack, what the hell??? There's only half as many bottles in the cooler than there was last week.

And, there's no Crown left at the club.

Enjoy the Holiday's.

Jimmy Bowen

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
My request is that we all have a Merry Christmas and be thankful that we have this wonderful forum like this to mouth off on. Bill Hom in California

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Jack,

Tell me more about the homemade wine cooler. Very interesting indeed.

·
Registered
107 Posts
MIA,

I do not want to sound like a wine police BUT, the wine bottles should be mounted with the cork down so air cannot possible get into the wine and spoil it. But if the wine is consumed in a short time it should not matter how it is stored. If you need help desposing of all those that were about to go bad just let me know and I would be willing to help you. Lyle

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I don't use the Category View. I tried it, and didn't like it.

The 1.5-2.0 seconds I lose deciding the thread is not interesting to me won't change my life significantly. And, I might just learn something. After 3.0 seconds +/-, I might decide I needed to read the thread anyway.

Merry Christmas.

Danny

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Thanks to semperfi909 for putting a thread whining about threads being put in the wrong category, in the wrong category. Perfect example of "do as I say, not as I do"....... LMAO

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Well said Danny a merry Christmas to you!! Oh crap, was this supposed to go in the religious posts section???

·
Vendor
20,023 Posts
Matt and Icelander. the cabinet is EXTREMELY EFFICIENT. No aeration and simple to build. I'll b glad to make a plan of theunit. And obviously, I[ll take good pics for you. maybe tomorrow. My daughter/SIL are coming fo dinner and we will be taking pics and selling stuff and will add the cabinet specs too.

My SIL and I will have 2 hours to make a Xmas splash. We will do it

bbls, receivers, triggers, wine cabinets... See us tomorrow

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.