Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What makes you smile while at the Grand and you can't wait to get back next year. Mine is simple.
"The Budweiser" music right before shoot-off. Also, the voice over the speakers at shoot off. There is just something special about these little things that makes the Grand like no other event. Can't wait till August.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I always look forward to the Butcher Block and ice cream from the Randolph County Farm Bureau. I will miss that and seeing all the folks I only get to hang with during the Grand.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Where did you find the Budweiser ring tone? I tried to find it from the App Store, but no luck. I would like to have it as my ring tone on my Apple 7S.

·
Vendor
1,567 Posts
My favorite thing is the smell of the sausages onions and peppers on a flat top from one particular vendor.
At Vadellia one of the sausage, onions, and green pepper guys were very close to my spot.

They would start cooking early, and usally i was already at work. The smell was pure heaven

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
I hope The Butcher's Block comes. Mike is a hard working guy, fair prices, great food.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, I hope the Butcher Block makes the trip. I will miss going to their store and buying steaks, chops, smoked sausage and fresh vegetables. Other thing, I have 60 Crappie filets that I had saved just for the grand. Guess I'll just have to fix them at home without my shooting friends.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I always love browsing the vendors to check out guns and equipment that I can't anywhere else, on top of that good food. Can't beat the camaraderie and the aura/championship feel of the Grand. I think having it in a neat area like the Lake of the Ozarks will be really cool. Nothing against Sparta, but I'm a big fan of LOTO.

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
Yeah, I hope the Butcher Block makes the trip. I will miss going to their store and buying steaks, chops, smoked sausage and fresh vegetables. Other thing, I have 60 Crappie filets that I had saved just for the grand. Guess I'll just have to fix them at home without my shooting friends.
Same here . I always placed my meat order on the Tuesday before the prelim week and picked it up on the way home . I`ll miss that . Now I will have to do it at the U.S. open .

Reactions: Gussers
1 - 15 of 15 Posts