Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, i got repossession travel trailers and vehicles everywhere. Call smsnyder 412-818-9170

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
No harm meant to Sam but why run. Wait and there will be lots more lots cheaper. It is going to get ugly

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Any prediction about the price direction of used, mid upper to high end trap guns over the next 12 months? gyrine

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I dont expect high end guns to depreciate a lot. There will be less buyers but there will still be a market. Reason is most high end gun shooters are cash buyers, the credit buyers will be gone. Couple that together with the Obama effect and it should overide the loss of people able to buy

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Cubancigar, I tend to agree with your assesment about buyers of expensive guns, relative small group of affluent, older buyers. Just wonder if supply may increse over the short run in that commercial, simi commercial sellers with inventory will feel pressure. I am geograpically far out of the mainstreem, big shoots with vendors, that sort of thing. I get most of my information off of this fine discussion group. gyrine

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
In bad times they sell more Caddies than Fords.

As of now they are not selling Zip.

Anyone want to buy a Purdey?

Bocephas

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Calvin, you might check with DuPont,,,,they were one of the few "financing" the K's,,,,cuban is probably accurate with his assessment that most guns are cash deals as many lending institutions are anti-gun..

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1995 Pace arrow,2006 Rockwood,2004 Coachmen,2007 Fleetwood skyline 36 foot bumper pull 2 slide outs NICE,2004 Coachmen Catalina. lots of vehicles Justin L NO I now have severe arthritis in both shoulder joints among other health problems. I think my shooting days are finished.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
The other morning I heard that Elkhart IN was right up at the top in unemployment at over 16%. That's where many RVs are made. No wonder.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Pocatello, I've got a friend who lives in Elkhart. He told me that the local "7 - 11" convenience store had a job opening and something like 1200 people put in applications.

Don't know if that was true, he is known for his exaggerations.

According to him though, one of the good things to come out of this is alot of the illegals are leaving.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.