Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going down to Sparta in Mid July for SCTP Nationals event. This event is almost 1 week long, going from Monday to Saturday. I stayed with my frends family on the campgrounds last year and had a wonderfull expierence. I was hoping to do it again this year. The only problem with staying down this year is that my mother does not want to haul anything or drive anything down. So my problem starts, I am wondering if there is any rental business in Southern Illinois that can drop off the RV on a certain date and then pick it up when we are done with it. I know that they exsist, I just don't know who.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Go to the ATA web site.....they have several listed there, unfortunately I think you are too late to get one for this year.......I tried & they were all booked up for this year.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
What... all booked up? According to some of the nay sayers the Grand is about to disappear due to loss of attendees.. I and my Darling wife will however be there.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
one problem with renting from an RV company is that the units tend to come with just what is bolted to the floor, no linens, dishes, or other nice touches that make like sweet, be sure you ask before you commit. You might advertise in the local paper for a private rental?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Let us know what you find out, I have had some intrest in this as well. Thanks and good luck!

·
Registered
530 Posts
A buddy of mine that I stay with has rented an RV from a company in St Louis (I believe) for the last few years. The unit is very clean and comfortable, but as Karla said, does not come with linens, dishes, paper products.

His handle on TS is Judson and I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing information via a PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts