Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm going to be getting a Blaser F3 super trap combo and I shoot in college. Anyway it has a allems release trigger set for the bottom barrel and I need to get it set back to pul pull trigger. Is it something that's pretty easy to do or do I need to send it back to Blaser to get it done? The only thing is I am afraid Blaser would take months to get it done and get it back and I'll need the gun quickly so I can start getting it adjusted and shooting right. Any ideas or thoughts would be great!
Thanks, Seth

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
look at the hook if its held in by a screw , remove the hook, I did this on my Beretta 682 and a shooting buds 682

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
945 Posts
Not sure about Allems but some triggers u can just knock the pin out with a small punch and it is a pull trigger. Also the pin and hole in the hammer could be tapered so it only knocks out from one side not sure about that though.

Reactions: Battle37

·
Registered
687 Posts
In my experience, if you can remove the hook it will return to pull. I have unscrewed, removed pins even cut hooks off. However use caution as it may affect the quality of the pull trigger.

·
Sky Buster
4,085 Posts
In my experience, if you can remove the hook it will return to pull. I have unscrewed, removed pins even cut hooks off. However use caution as it may affect the quality of the pull trigger.
If it's not removeable by removing the screw that holds the hook on. Skeets as an example. There's
only two options. Have the maker remove it or cut the hook off using a Dremel tool with a cut-off
disk. No going back once you cut it off. This will not affect your pull trigger. I've done it a half
dozen times over the years and it's always worked.

·
Registered
247 Posts
The Blaser F3 is a striker fired mechanism so it does not have a hammer with pin and release hook like previously mentioned.
I would suggest you call Allem's. I know their competitors release trigger can't be converted back to pull without installing new parts.
Good luck. It's best to go to the people who installed the release.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Besure and get your parts back. Blaser release triggers are not done my many people and are very expensive.

Buster

·
Vendor
2,144 Posts
Jack gives a good recommendation to post a pic. We can all see how the release of a striker fired gun is set up and works.

However, I would recommend sending the gun back to Allem's. Many Perazzi triggers that have been converted to release will be missing the sear plungers and sear plunger sleeves. By posting a picture, we will not know if parts had been removed from the Blaser during the conversion process, but Allem's should.

Don Rackley

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Return the gun to Allem and have the release removed. That way if an adjustment needs to made to the pull triggers it can be done at the same time. By the way factory service at Blaser is excellent.
You dragged up an 8 month old thread and posted to it as if it just happened. I would sure hope the OP had the problem solved by now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts