Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been thinking of getting a pump gun mainly because I have never owned one and would like one as an occasional fun shooter. Have an opportuniy to pick up the titled 870 for $500. if I pay asking price , Gun very good condition used very little. What are your opinions regarding price and the gun itself. Thanks Joe

·
Registered
221 Posts
Joe, I recently bought one from a gentleman at our gun club. The All American version is somewhat hard to find. I gave $850 for mine in excellent shape. They shoot great but it will never replace my Seitz when it comes down to the money. Fun to have and occasionally shoot. Good price if descent. I'd buy another one if I could get one for that price. Good luck and have fun. Lee

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sounds like a very good deal if it is in good shape. I have one also and its my favorite.
Buy it and if it's not for you you can always get your money back.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I have one for sale for $850.00 shipped.
It is in fairly good shape except for the slight tarnishing of the gold shield on the receiver side.
I just can't shoot it as well as the rest of the TB and TC's in the the fleet.
I can e-mail pic's to any one interested.

Joe Wasson S.E. Iowa

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input. I just picked up the all american, it is in excellent condition, only mark on it is from the pump sliding and that is slight. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will put some up for comments.Thanks again Joe

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
I've always lusted after one of those. I have an 870TC that Remington fitted with All-American wood for me and I'd love to have the gun to go with it.

averaged_2008_030390.jpg

The forend is almost nicer than the buttstock!

Ed

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A few shots of the 870 it has been shot some but in excellant condition. Hope my upload is successful
mac66_2013_2508.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts