Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just paid under $150.00 for four flats of 1 1/8 oz 8s, 2 3/4 gm at Dick's here in Phoenix.

They are on sale for $4.98 and the store has all Remington shells at buy one get one half off. Two boxes for under $7.50.

I also had a $10.00 coupon so the final price was under 150.00 including tax...

Philip Santos

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm not getting suckered into this again...the last three times a thread like this has popped up, I made the 25 mile trip to Dickhead's.

Not only were they not on sale, but they were $1.70 more than Bass Pro Shop's everyday price. AND they had less than a flat on hand in the entire store.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Dick's, the name says it all......

·
Registered
410 Posts
Where do you get coupons that may be applied to purchases of ammunition ? Every time I come across a Dick's coupon, it is plainly printed that the coupon cannot be used on purchase of ammunition.

·
Registered
25,281 Posts
There must be one special Dicks store that acts like a sale decoy for all the others.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Went to my local Dicks store for the 1/2 off (deal). Kid told me that the first box was $8.00 then the second box would be $4.00 dollars. I said there must be something wrong with the price. They normally sell at around $5.00 dollars a box so why would I want to pay $6.00 a box total. Kid looked at me like I was crazy and got out his calculator to figure this one out. I just walked away.

·
Registered
407 Posts
That sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Which Dick's did you visit Captain bud, and where did you get the 10.00 coupon?

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
We have the half off deal in Maryland, but the regular price is higher than $5.00. With the half off and tax, the total price is above $5.00. We pay exactly $5.00 for Gun Clubs or Federal Top Guns shipped to our door. We have pretty much given up on Gun Clubs because of ignition problems. We buy the Top Guns now.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I called the one here in Idaho and the price is $6.99 and then half off the next box. Screw Dicks

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
We don't have a Prick's in town but we do have Ass Blow Shops which is a real joke. Academy had some decent prices on cheap Winnie's but that only happens once a year during dove season. Wally World is OK but now they limit you to 6 boxes.....WTH????

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.