Trapshooters Forum banner

Remington

5180 Views 32 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  o-hale
A while back, I read an article in which it stated that coming out of bankruptcy, Remington had resumed ammunition production at its Arkansas facility. As I recall, the article didn't state what kind of ammunition it was turning out, it simply indicated that it would soon be in full production. It has now been almost 6 months since I saw that report, but I have yet to see a single box of target or hunting loads that have been put on sale with the "Remington" label on them. Has anyone, anywhere found any recently produced Remington shotshell ammunition of any kind?
Reactions: davidsy
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
2,071 Posts
Yes I have bought new stock 20ga #5's. I think they are back filling hunting stock 1st. Federal, now same ownership, i have found #2 steel which leads me to believe I might be right. Another year and gun clubs might be under 10 bucks.

Reactions: sandcountyalmanac

· Registered
2,071 Posts
Inland NW. Wa-Idaho boarder. Can't find a primer, but hunting loads are around.

Reactions: Berty

· Registered
36,901 Posts
I bought some STS light 7-1/2’s earlier this summer, after the purchase by Federal, long after the ammo shortage began and WalMart was out of ammo for a long time.

Reactions: Berty

· Registered
5 Posts
I have bought Remington game loads at Walmart in southern Illinois and southern Indiana for 6.99 the past couple months.

I just bought 4 packs of Remington Nitro 27 Friday for 29.99 Southern Indiana

Academy has had Gun clubs and Sure shot off and on the past couple months in Southern Indiana

ccL

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.