Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Jeff, you won't find any bargains at Gamemasters. Highest retail outlet, and they don't care to sell shells anyway. Farm & Home has better prices, but they aren't a bargain either.

David McMillen

·
Registered
8,282 Posts
WPT, is your local Walmart limiting shell sales to only 3 boxes per day like the rest of the Walmarts? If so how long will it take to get enough shells to shoot a 300 bird program per day for each day of the Spring Grand and Arizona State shoots?

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I was at the local WalMart yesterday, the shelves were full of all flavors ... I asked if there was a limit and was told not that they know of ... This is a new Super WalMart, I bought 5-525 packs of 22LR's and they had many more ... The Nitro 27's and STS were $7.97 per box as were the other premium shells ... If WalMart don't have it you probably don't need it, and Thanks for your support ... WPT ... (YAC) ... (Arizona)

·
Registered
808 Posts
At our local Wally the 3 box limit only applies to the ammo cabinet stuff. You may buy STS and Nitro at $7.97 and the Winchester 4 box pack to your hearts content.

I have never bought anything at Gamemasters, they are just not interested in selling much but clothes. You can bet the clothes are marked up as much as the shells. It is like Gander Mountain, you see people walk in, and over half of them walk out again empty handed.

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
I also asked about shotgun shells at my local Wal Mart. The (3) box limit does not pertain to shotgun shells. No problem for your 300 a day shoot. If you have the money, my local Wal Mart can fill your car/truck. Literally!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.