Trapshooters Forum banner

Remington Model 32 trigger and guts conversion to K80 trigger and guts

2970 Views 23 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  rex ray
Looking for a competent, professional smith that can complete this job for me.
Pylinskifarms is too busy. Crenwelge does not respond.
Laib’s does not work on 32’s.
Pat Gottberg is 18 months out.

Others that I have contacted are too far out on their work .
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
15,232 Posts
Since Krieghoff is very protective of their parts, you're likely going to have to find an authorized Krieghoff gunsmith who has the parts. I believe Allem offers this service, but the cost is close to $2k. Beyond that, see if you can find a list of authorized gunsmiths. Dupont, Alamo, and Clay Target Sports would be other thoughts.

· Registered
2,224 Posts
Are you looking for just a K80-style trigger blade, or are you looking to actually have the internals changed over to K80 hammers, sears, coil sear springs, etc? Briley does the former relatively cheap and easy. The latter seems much more expensive.
What's the advantage with changing the internals over to newer K80 specs? The K32 sear springs seem easy to change. If anything, simply using the more robust early K80 sear springs might be a worthy upgrade, since they're cheap and easy to install. What's the big gain?

· Registered
963 Posts
He has a Remington model 32, the original, I feel like a lot of people don’t even realize the k80/k32 is a Remington design that was later improved upon internally. The process he is asking about has and can be done, just not sure who is performing it these days. If I owned a hi grade Remington model 32 I too would like this upgrade for reliability reasons if I planned on shooting it. I seen an older Remington 32 pigeon gun that a guy had updated, good luck.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.