Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M1100CompCF82821sm.jpg

OVERVIEW:
The new Model 1100™ Competition Synthetic is super-tuned for the competitive scene. • 30" overbored barrel. • Optimized for 2 ¾" target loads and light field loads. • Nickel-Teflon® finish on receiver and all internal parts for smoother cycling – the most reliable cycling ever. • Barrel has a 10mm target-style rib. • Adjustable comb and cast adjustment options. • High-gloss blued barrel. • Fully adjustable target-style stock with recoil reduction. • Synthetic polymer stock and fore-end finished with a carbon graphite appearance. • Includes full set of 5 extended Briley (Target) choke tubes. Stock includes recoil reducing system and SuperCell™ recoil pad.
KEY FEATURES:
• 
Twin target-style bead sights
• 
Polished nickel finish on receiver
• 
Nickel-Teflon® coated internals
• 
Adjustable comb and cast adjustment options
• 
Includes full set of five Briley (Target) Pro-Bore Choke Tubes: skeet, improved cylinder, light modified, modified and full

We bought this gun new a month ago for my wife to shoot trap with after tracking one down in Texas. After two bows of shells, she pronounced it "too heavy" for her and we are now looking for a different gun. I shot a box of shells through it but I really don't need all the adjustable and recoil reducers and I already have a '60s era 1100 trap gun that I like.

This comes complete with all the papers and the alternate sets of Rucker springs and adjustment tools and the box. We have a dealer who will ship the gun if you prefer. We are in Illinois, so Illinois residents must have a valid FOID card pursuant to the new regulations covering the private sale of firearms. No tax, and no transfer fees.

Because I have my own business, we could take Master Card or Visa, but we would need to add a fee for doing so.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$1,100 for cash plus shipping. Add 4.25% for credit card.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it is.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold today for cash - $1175 because two different people wanted it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts