Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Remington Model 870 Commemorative Folding Hunter knife was made for the ATA Grand American tournament.....Made in USA in 1990.....Satin finish, brass liner, 4' blade, Inlaid Rem 870 oval on handle.....Brand New in box with all papers<<<<<<<.....$65.00 shipped to you.........Thanks ----Please email or IM me if you need picture......Pete

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I'm not trying to hi-jack this thread, but I have an interesting Remington knife, and would like some info, if possible.

My knife is an older sheath knife, with about a 4-4 1/2in blade, and very faint on the blade is "Girl Scouts of America"

The blade and sheath are marked "Remington"

Any info please?

Danny

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Yes, Danny -- Remington put those out for the Girl Scouts of America. The blade was about 11cm long and I think they come with a leather thingy so you could carry the knife on your belt.

-Gary

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
This would have sold back in February when you first posted it if you had put some pics up with it.

NO PICS = NO SALE

just sayn'

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe if I was as smart as you posting photo's I would have done that daddiooo, just sayin....In the meantime ts.com friends, please email me your email address & I will send out photos, best I can [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts