Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been a little over two months since I sent in my rebate form. I still have not received mine. What was the average time you received your rebate?

I know the response to the rebate was overwhelming but to my understanding Remington is still offering rebates on the Gun Clubs according to the manager I spoke with at Dick’s yesterday.

I used a $30 award certificate yesterday towards a case of Nitro 27’s. I earned it with all those Gun Clubs and other items I bought before Christmas. Even with their high price of $7.98 a box it lowered the case of Nitro’s down to $49.80.

Dale,

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Be patient they owe me $50.00 on a waterfowl gun. I called them and they didn't forget about us. We're in the system. Mine has been in longer than yours, don't worry I've never been stiffed.

I put one in at the beginning of September and got it back by the end of September. It's one of those things.

Call if you have to if it makes you feel better. Heck, you can check your rebate status on line. I see mine is in process somewhere along the line.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
I've gotten 3 gift cards & 1 $40.00 check so far. Still waiting on several more. First purchases were made in Nov.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There’s really no hurry. I just thought two month’s would have been long enough to send it in.

Thanks for all the responses.

Dale

·
Registered
239 Posts
I personally refuse to purchase anything that has a rebate...If their products are priced right, they would not be able to give a rebate. Just my opinion...Dale

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Below 0, Look at it this way you can shop your price on a gun ,ammo or whatever. Get a dead rock bottom price and still get the rebate. Remington doesn't care, these rebates are not that much in the full scale of things to them. That's the time to buy during rebate time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.